Friday, September 26, 2014

Cactus post




I wanted a plant in my room, so that in won't look so dead and non-living looking.
So i decided to get a cactus, because it cleans the air well.

Well, another reason to get a plant in my room because at night, we gotta close the windows so that pesky flies or insects wouldn't go in. It's so annoying.

I'd rather let the cold air in for ventilation (i'm big on ventilation). But I can't, else I'd risk getting annoying  creatures on my lights, my bed, my table. If they don't dangerous, I seriously wouldn't mind them. But they look scary. So yeah.

Plus I researched a bit on cactus first before getting any, they clean the air well, so bingo. And unlike most other plant, they give out oxygen at night as well, double whooh!!! Because we need oxygen when we sleep don't we.

 So my first cactus is a small dude from Singapore.
 Better start small yeah?

Yes, I smuggled this dude from Singapore.
 It's so small and cute, ain't it?
 I named it "Baby's wrath".

Because it pricked me, and it hurts like shit.

 A few days later,

My friend and I went for some hardware shopping in KL.

We went to Giant and I saw this beauty.
 I got it of course.
So cute.

I name this beauty " Bulbasaur"
after the Pokemon.
 Because it seriously reminds me of him (if Bulbasaur is a dude)



Although they're not in a prime condition anymore, because after summer semester has ended, we had a short 2 weeks summer vacation.

And these dudes....didn't get any water for 2 week (;_;)

Baby's wrath gets shriveled up at the sides a bit, but it's recuperating! and getting better,

However, for Bulbasaur,

it shriveled up at the bottom!
And even up until now, it doesn't look like it's getting better (;_;)
I hope it gets better.
Please unshrivel!!!

Recently, I cut some of the shriveled parts, so I really hope it gets better.
Else, I will seriously be sad.

I bought Bulbasaur for RM12!
I don't wanna buy another cactus!


*prays hard*

0 comments.:

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com