Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pose.

Life in university is getting better I guess, found a friend that has been hanging out with me a few times now.

Phew. Just when I thought I was becoming the opposite of the wanted.

On the day this photo was taken, we watched 'the pyramid', a horror flick which left people baffled. Like seriously, the ending deserves a round of what the hell. Cliff-hanger much. Wait, I don't even think it's a cliffhanger, maybe it is, but I dislike a horror movie or story or whatever that has no good ending, or with no conclusion. Cause that just sucks.

Overall, it's good I guess, so much suspense and jump scares. There are a couple of flaws in it, as always. Like there's missing parts that you'll realise it's missing if you ponder upon the question 'wth did I just watched?' like some parts are there but you don't where the hell it came from or why the hell they're there.

Meh.

Then you went to this l'hôtel cause my friend wanted to buy a ticket to go back to Singapore. And since we're here, a photo taking sesh.

I gotta say, I'm starting to become more step with time. Step cool, step sweet, step whatever. Step hippy.

Trying too hard much?

Even so, is it working?

Am I passing this phase?

0 comments.:

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com